Get Sonic Mania Free Download Pc Game & complete review. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Sonic Mania Free Download Game.
How To Sonic Mania Free Download
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
3. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
4. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
Sonic Mania Free Download Overview
Do you want to be able to hear sounds on a deeper level? You’ll be able to watch SONIC run faster than the speed of light!
There is a new addition to Sonic 3’s blue circle game: silver decorations that open awards in a set movement….anyway once you have collected all 32 awards, there is no longer any incentive to play these extra stages any more (except if you truly need to obviously, they simply have no further prize). Stages tend to be quite dispersed, and I found myself holding down the “down” button on my controller and waiting for Sonic to stop moving all the time in previous games.
To not be playing a game while the main character moved around so much was an interesting experience. There are five new stages, with the remaining eight stages being reworked versions of their predecessors, including level layouts, dangers, and badniks, from Sonic 1, 2, 3, K, and CD. Only four of the five new stages are full stages, and those stages are very interesting in their own exceptional path with far more references to the first five Mega Drive Sonics than the other four stages combined. Stages to die for!
It is as if they have taken the best of the Sonic CD stages and elevated them to a new level. I’m afraid I can’t say anything more without revealing the plot. Supervisors: The days of saying, “Manager is here, seize its centre of mass,” are long gone. Most of the bosses in Mania have ways to expand their problems, such as when you fight a supervisor in a lift, your gravity expands when the lift rises and the other way around.
Features Of Sonic Mania
- This is the first Sonic video game to be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- It is the first Sonic video game in the series to output at 4K resolution.
- The color palette of the cover art, including the logo primarily consists of main shades of blues, orange, and reds in correspondence to the main protagonist characters in the game; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.
- The trailer music featured in the debut trailer is called “Checkpoint,” composed and arranged by Nitro Fun and Hyper Potions.
- The Pre-order Trailer and Opening Animation themes were also composed of Hyper Potions, their titles being “Time Trials” and “Friends” respectively.
- This is the second Sonic game to feature the playable character spinning horizontally when jumping on a Spring since Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
- After completing an Act, Sonic will perform a short hop before doing the traditional index finger waving pose. The hopping animation originated from an early victory pose seen in pre-release screenshots of Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) but was later unused in the final release. Tails’ final pose is based on existing artwork of himself, while Knuckles’ seems to be based either on his pose from the pose he displays on the title menu for Sonic & Knuckles or an official artwork from Knuckles’ Chaotix
- If the playable character moves fast enough, he can outrun the screen, similar to how this was possible in the original games.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card 256MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible